Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Home...Decorating time!




Me and my fiancée here got ourselves a knew place to live. We had this simply gorgeous piece of land before but I hated it because it lagged me hardcore, so I found myself spending less and less time there, So we decided to get ourself a new place. After a lot of searching we came a cross a nice little rental sim just because we wanted to try it out and parked our home there. This house was built by one of my close friends in Second Life, it's beautiful and cozy. Just has that nice home feeling to it, after a lot of furniture shopping that would match the style of the place I started to decorate it. If I say so myself it came out great, and I could be an interior decorator something. Life in Second Life couldn't be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment